Our Service Range
SlimGlaze has heavily invested in the design and manufacture of this product. We have a range of services in relation to this product such as.
- Bespoke Leading service with the option of 4mm,6mm,9mm,12mm Lead as well as a range of colours.
- Bespoke Sandblasting service.
- Choice of glass types (Self-cleaning, Acoustic and Laminated Glass)
- Choice of Obscure glass
- Soldered leading Joints
- Authentic Glass (Crown Glass etc)
What we offer
slim Glazing unit Material
Slim Glaze Units are made up as follows :
- Slim units that start from a minimum of 10mm thick.
- A maximum of 7mm seal depth (-1mm tolerance) to provide the low-sight line for traditional timber windows.
- Edgetech Heritage Super Spacer’ the best Warm Edge on the market.
- U-Values as low as 1.2 with a 6mm cavity providing up to 77% less heat loss than from traditional single glazing.
- Improved acoustic performance, assisted by the use of super spacer and heavy inert gases.
Need more information?
Silicone Foam Features
Edge Seal Durability
Unique Dual-Seal Design
Pleasing Aesthetic Appearance
Smooth matte surface finish; pleasing neutral appearance; no surface blistering or bubbling; straight line application with 90° corners. Ultra slim sightline.